Zomato Whitelabel apps will work on a subscription based model of $200 per month!
Zomato wants to do away with the Title of ‘Restaurant Directory’! In an innovative move Zomato has launched a service called Zomato Whitelabel.
With Zomato Whitelabel, restaurants will be able to launch market-ready apps in a matter of weeks with absolutely no technical knowledge required. These apps integrate seamlessly into all of Zomato’s ancillary features such as Online Ordering, Table Reservations, in-app Cashless payments, Loyalty programs and soon-to-be-launched Zomato Base. These apps also come with powerful business and marketing tools such as targeted push notifications, real-time information and menu management, and analytics all bundled in, allowing restaurants more time to focus on their core business of food and creating delightful dining experiences for customers.
Zomato Whitelabel Features –
- Customizable design – Make the app your own, with your branding on the splash screen and app icon
- Instant app creation – Have market-ready iOS and android apps in 3 weeks, with no technical knowledge required
- Push notifications – Engage customers with outlet-level targeted push notifications on their smartphones
- Online ordering – Accepting orders through Zomato’s online ordering system
- Powerful integrations – Integrate seamlessly with upcoming features – table reservations, payments, and more
- Easy control – Easily manage all information including menu, photos, outlets location, events & offers
- Reporting & Analytics – Keep track of how many people are installing and using your app
For customers, this allows for one-on-one interactions with their favourite restaurants, access to exclusive events and offers, and loyalty programs, without having to navigate to them on the main Zomato app.
“There is not one single service provider for restaurants which can give them the entire suite of technologies required to run an internet presence closely integrated with the operations of their business,” said Ashish Goel, Chief of Product and Design, Zomato.
Zomato Whitelabel apps will work on a subscription based model of $200 per month (roughly Rs. 13,350), per location, the company said, in an emailed response to our queries. In addition, Zomato will also levy a nominal service fee per transaction – via sources.
Some of the early adopters of the whitelabel platform include New Delhi-based Summerhouse Cafe, Dubai-based Miyabi Sushi, and Melbourne-based Shizuku Ramen.
Zomato said that it is looking to build apps for the Windows platform in the future, the first apps from its whitelabel partners should be listed on app stores by September 21.