We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using Asp.Net MVC framework and SQL Server in n-tier layers (Minimum 2 years of specific experience). Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions in SQL Server
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Should have working knowledge of MVC and n-tier architecture so also strong knowledge of .NET web framework 4.0 and above.
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS.
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ