- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a ReactJS Developer
- In-depth knowledge of CSS, HTML, and front-end languages.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including ReactJS, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux.
- Good knowledge of react component lifecycles.
- Good knowledge of react hooks
- Experience with user interface design
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)