We are looking for talented and creative people with strong coding skills and should be well versed with current web standards, including best practices for usability and accessibility. As a UX/ UI Designer, your role will be to formulate user flows and create prototypes for implementing user interactions which include data visualizations and planning tools involving interfaces that span across web apps, cellphone apps and desktop apps. You will additionally be responsible for providing designs and managing all the design assets within the team. You will contribute to designing the Information architecture as part of a cross-functional team which includes product managers, software architects and you as the Designer.
- Lots of product love and dedication to shipping a quality product with a keen eye and a lot of attention to detail.
- Experience of working as a UX/ UI designer for at least 2 years.
- Understand the importance of seamlessly communicating important information.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of UI patterns and web and mobile layouts.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take complete ownership of your work and respect timelines.
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, keep feedback loops short, and deliver on time.